Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories


It's crazy to think that Christmas has already come and gone. Well, sorta. The actual day has passed, but we are only half-way finished with the gatherings. We still have two more to go --with Josh's family.

We had a great time hosting my family yesterday. My parents and my brother made the trip up to watch Leyton open his what seemed like millions of presents. We got video of all of it, but I forgot to start taking pictures until about half-way through. I really wish I would have caught him trying to open the first gift---he got frustrated and attempted to bite the wrapping off. He did a really good job opening all of his gifts besides the fact that he was about to have a meltdown by the end of it all. As Josh said, if he gets bored before he's finished--maybe he has too many presents!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! Enjoy the pictures!


Pa was trying to put together Leyton's new Fire Truck Buggy. I'm pretty sure Leyton slowed him down. He would run over to see the progress after opening each present. He just couldn't wait to take it for a ride!

Daddy helped Leyton open all of his presents. I wasn't looking too great for pictures. ;)

Sporting his new Elmer Fudd hat.

Memaw and Pa took him outside for a quick ride in his new buggy. He's definitely a fan!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

leyton is the cuties little thing i would love to see him now