Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meet Jada Layne!

How cool is that? A 4D picture of Jada's little face! Her arm is up by her face as well, and you can see the umbilical cord in there. Pretty amazing the things we can do with technology these days. She's beautiful, isn't she?! :)

This is a look directly at her face. It's kind of hard to make anything out in particular besides the shape of her head and eye sockets, but she's in there and doing well!



Another profile view with her full bully in the shot this time. We think her ultrasound pictures look a lot like Leyton's. What do you think?


This was Leyton when I was 19 weeks pregnant with him. I think they have the same little button nose.
And lastly, here's a quick 4D glimpse of Jada's profile. Amazing, if you ask me. :)



I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

No comments: