Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduate

Our family...with the crooked 'Happy Graduation' sign. :)

As if signing Leyton up for kindergarten wasn't enough to make the fact that he is growing up a reality, he had to go and graduate from preschool this week.  Really?!  He's really old enough to be a preschool graduate and moving on to kindergarten?!  I suppose so...which means I'm getting older too!  I couldn't be more proud of my little graduate.  He gets great reviews from his teacher, Ms. McClure.  She says he's more than ready for kindergarten and I couldn't agree more.  I know he'll do great and love every minute of it!  We are so proud of you, Leyton!!

Leyton's class with their diplomas.


Standing next to his cubby.

This is Allyson.  She has a crush on Leyton.  He has come home with pictures that she has drawn for him multiple times.    Some of those pictures have confessed her love for him.  Who knew that 4 and 5 year old girls already like boys?!  Sheesh!




No comments: