Friday, May 4, 2012

.:Two Months:.


Two months have flown by! Why is that?!

At two months, Lyvia is...

...12lbs 8 oz and 22.5 inches long[as mentioned before. This is for my record.]
...smiling all the time! I love her cute little smile!
...finding her voice. She tells a good story [and Leyton is convinced that I speak baby and understand every little babble. Every time she makes a noise he asks me what she is saying. Too funny.]
...starting to sleep through the night[!!] I think it's safe to say consistently, even! She has slept about 10 hours or more for the past 5 of 6 nights! How did I get so lucky?!
...still has beautiful baby blues. I'm hoping they stay that way, but we'll see. Leyton kept his but Jada's eyes are a mix between hazel and brown. I really can't decide what color they are.
...still a calm-natured little girl. She still seems to have a laid-back personality .

It is so fun watching her start to interact with us. Every month will continue to be so different as she adds to her 'tricks'. 

No comments: