Friday, December 4, 2009

Sweets and Treats

Mom and I have been busy...just a little.

Yesterday we spent 10 hours in the kitchen making up some yummy goodness. I'm not even kidding when I say the kitchen looked like our own little candy store/bakery. I would shop there anyday!
I spent a good 5 hours dipping pretzels and marshmallows in chocolate. I'm telling you, it was well worth the time. They are delicious!
Take a gander and let me know what your favorite is. Maybe we'll save you some! ;)

Quite possibly perfect red velvet cupcakes [homemade, of course]
.
Red velvet cupcakes iced and ready to much on!
Peanut butter balls...aka buckeyes.

Banana bread fresh out of the oven.


Chocolate covered marshmallows...like a s'more, only better!


My personal favorite, peanut butter fudge.

It's been a lot of fun and a lot of work. Hopefully it will pay off tomorrow when the whole family gets a chance to enjoy [and buy] some of our treats!