Thursday, April 12, 2012

20 questions with Leyton

So I joined Pinterest last night. Maybe it was a bad idea, maybe it was a good idea. Bad idea because I don't want to get sucked in for hours and hours like I've heard from other people. Good idea because I've already found some great things that I want to do with my kids, recipes that sound delicious, and great ideas for Leyton and Jada's birthday parties this year! That being said, I found this idea on Pinterest and since it's pretty close to Leyton's 5th birthday, I thought I'd go ahead and start. The idea is to ask these same questions every year on [or close to] your child's birthday and see how they change over the years. Cute, huh?! Well, here goes!!

1. What is your favorite color? "Uh, blue and green...are you giving me a test??"
2. What is your favorite toy? "Racecars and bouncy balls!"
3. What is your favorite fruit? "Oranges and apples."
4. What is your favorite tv show? "Power Rangers Dino Thunder and The Fairly Odd Parents"
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "Let's see, enchiladas...no, no, not enchiladas! Cut that out, cut that out!! It's Little Caesar's pizza and breadsticks and the Tomato Place's [Fazoli's for those who might be wondering] white sauce spaghetti."
6. What is your favorite outfit? "My batman pants and shirt."
7. What is your favorite game? "Mario baseball for the Wii and the Cars game."
8. What is your favorite snack? "I'm not gonna tell ya, ya have to guess! Fine, it's animal crackers and jelly beans."
9. What is your favorite animal? "Elephants!"
10. What is your favorite song? "The Power Rangers song at the beginning of the show." [He then attempted to hum the song to me because I have no idea what that song is. :)]
11. What is your favorite book? "Any kind of book, I guess."
12. Who is your best friend? "Micah B. and Micah M. and Cameron"
13. What is your favorite cereal? "Cinnamon toast crunch."
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Play baseball. And play soccer. Do all kinds of sports... baseball, soccer, football...all of 'em!""
15. What is your favorite drink? "Juice and milk and water." [This kid is indecisive like his mother!!]
16. What is your favorite holiday? "All of them are my favorite. How can I choose one?! They're all the best!"
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Buddy [his teddy bear we made at Build a Bear for his 2nd birthday] and snakey."
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "Let's see, let's see. Cinnamon toast crunch."
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? "Cake and ice cream. That's it."
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? "A firefighter or a superhero."


I must say, this was quite fun. I hope I remember to ask these questions again next year!!

No comments: